Equine Manual Therapist specialising in Osteopathic Techniques.
Here to improve your horse's health and mobility!
Providing a holistic session for your horses, I look at the anatomical and physiological links between the areas of dysfunction to get to the core of the issue, giving the session an effective and long-term effect!
“Louise has been working with our horses for the last few months and is doing an amazing job. Every time she treats them there is a noticeable difference. It’s incredible what she picks up on without me even saying anything! I highly recommend her, definitely worth getting in touch! Happy horses = easier life!”
Joe, professional rider.
Booking a session
If you would like to book a session, please head to either the equine or canine page where you will find more information about appointments. If your inquiry is for another animal, don’t hesitate to contact me so we can discuss your situation in more detail.
Not sure if your horse needs a session? Here are a few signs that it might be the case.
In the stable:
– Your horse tries to bite you when you tighten the girth
– Your horse soils his bedding quickly and is difficult to muck out
-There’s always an area your horse doesn’t like brushed
-Your horse leans on you, or on the farrier, when you pick up a leg
– Your horse doesn’t like its ears/head being touched
– Your horse struggles to canter on one lead/de-unites whilst cantering
– Your horse doesn’t cross his back legs over during lateral movements
– It takes a long warm-up for your horse to bend
– Getting your horse to work with his back/hind end is difficult
– Developing the trot means a lot of effort on your part
– Your horse flips its tail when working collection
– Your horse seems to touch bars randomly
– You feel like your horse could jump higher but something is holding it back
– Your horse doesn’t lift its withers properly
If you’re still unsure, or for general enquiries, don’t hesitate to contact me.
I am committed to putting animals first in my business. If my services are not the best option for your animal, I will refer you onto someone else.